The immigration attorneys at Godzina Law pride on providing individual attention to each immigration case, deliver thorough information and caring service that can help you bring your family together.
We represent families, including fiancé(e)s, spouses, children, and parents, in obtaining the appropriate visa to enter the United States or to obtain U.S. residency.
Types of Family Based Visas:
- The spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- The fiancé of a U.S citizen.
- Under 21 years old and a child of a U.S. citizen.
- An orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen.
- A parent of a U.S. citizen who is 21 years old.
- An unmarried child of a U.S. citizen.
- A spouse, minor child, or unmarried son or daughter of a Lawful Permanent Resident.
How can a Houston immigration lawyer help?
The regulations and requirements for filing a family based petition are quite extensive and can be extraordinarily difficult to handle alone.
Our team of qualified, experienced immigration lawyers will work hard and employ steadfast legal strategies to secure permanent residency status for you and your family.
Visit our Immigration Advisor Approach page to learn more about how we can help you be reunited with your family.