Employment-based Immigration Petitions in Houston
Houston is an extremely diverse city that serves as a hub for many industries. Whether you’re a Houston employer or employee, Venite Immigration Advisors is ready to ensure you have top-notch support for the immigration services you need.
We represent companies and their employees in obtaining non-immigrant visas, including the following types of visas:
- B-1 After Sales Contract
- B-1 in Lieu of H-1B
- E-1 Treaty Traders and Essential Employees
- E-2 Investors and Essential Employees
- E-3 Visas for Australians
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- H-1B1 Specialty Occupations for Chileans and Singaporeans
- H-3 Trainees
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- L-1A Intra-company Transferees for Executives and Managers
- L-1B Intra-company Transferees with Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability
- P-1 Professional Athletes
- R-1 Ministers and other Religious Workers
- TN Professionals under the NAFTA Treat
How can a Houston immigration lawyer help?
Though the employment immigration landscape may seem difficult to navigate, Venite’s attorneys will guide you as a trusted partner each step of they way.
Whether you’re here to work temporarily or looking for a permanent residency, Venite Immigration Advisors provides personalized attention to find the best solution as we represent your employment immigration case.
If you’re an employer considering immigration options for your employees, we can help you determine the best type of visa for your specific situation.